Stream Time out

2005-11-29 04:45:52 AM
delphi115
I am trying to send a stream, but at 5mins the client side always say
complete, even though only about 9mb of a 40mb file was received.
I have set my IIS to timeout after 4 hours.
Is there any way to force some kind of keep alive?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Here is what the code looks like.
S := TFileStream.Create(H);
response.SetCustomHeader('Content-Disposition','attachment;
filename="'+ExtractFileName(F)+'"');
response.ContentType := 'audio/x-mpeg';
S.Position := 0;
Response.ContentStream := S;

Re:Stream Time out

S := TFileStream.Create(H);
response.SetCustomHeader('Content-Disposition','attachment;
filename="'+ExtractFileName(F)+'"');
response.ContentType := 'audio/x-mpeg';
S.Position := 0;
Response.ContentStream := S;
Try setting using the Indy HTTPClient demo, check "Show/Hide Logs", this
will show you the headers that gets returned. Its a great way to verify that
headers are gettings set correctly, double check ContentLength.
If that checks out, what happens if you just download the file directly
instead of letting a media player grab it?
DD