Re: Berg NextGrid - Experiences/Problems ?

2008-05-28 09:54:51 PM
delphi177
Kevin Powick writes:
The author, Boki, has been extremely responsive and corrected all
issues that I have had with the grid. All features that I require for
my project have been met, so I am quite pleased.
I'm glad you like it -- I have been really happy with it. And, as others
have said, Boki is extremely responsive, helpful, and polite.
--
Pax,
Anthony Frazier

Re: Berg NextGrid - Experiences/Problems ?

I have ProfGrid. It seems to be dead too. It is a fast, small,
lightweight Grid with good spreadsheet features. But, not as
graphical/fancy as other grids. Nor does it have direct DB support. I
use it as a StringGrid replacement and/or spreadsheet style usage.
Maybe you can take a look at www.profgrid.com/grid.html. It seems
quite unknown as I rarely see it mention here in these newsgroup.