ANN: PowerEditor Valentine's Day *1 day only sale* - full *50% off*!!!

2008-02-14 06:32:35 AM
delphi253
Valentines Day is again upon us, so we slashing Power Editor (our feature
rich advanced scriptable
text editor) in half (well the price that is :) - get it at a super low
$19.50, well that's
a full 50% off the normal price of $39, save almost $20.
Give it a try, you will love it is features...
Remember the special offer is available *only for today Valentine's Day,
14th February
2008*, so please hurry to take advantage of this great offer right now.
Click here to order:
www.biitsoft.com/shop/index.htm
Please use the following "coupon code" when ordering:
02-14-Encore-Val-08
(NOTE: This special offer is not advertised on our website and is exclusive
to users of the delphi newsgroups (as Power Editor is written in
Delphi after all :) -
so simply enter your above coupon code to take advantage
of the special offer now!!! - the special discounted price will be
verified on your order!)
(ps the same coupon code can be use to order our CMS Encore Pro at big 50%
discount also!!!)
Yes we've definately gone crazy, but tomorrow we'll be back to our senses :)
so take advantage right now... remember go to the Power Editor order page,
enter your
details, enter your coupon code "02-14-Encore-Val-08", click to order... and
get a
huge 50% off, that simple...
www.biitsoft.com/shop/index.htm
PowerEditor is the ideal advanced scriptable text editor for programmers.
Also write simple delphi/pascal like scripts to automate most complex
editing tasks easily, add them to your editing menu, and your commands
is just a few keystrokes away.
In Power Editor to write an editor script that sorts your selected editor
text is as easy as:
-----
//"text" is predefined variable containing current editor text!
var strList : TStringList;
ShowMessage('The selected text is:'#13#10 + text + #13#10 +
'Length = ' + IntToStr(length(text)) + ' characters.');
strList := TStringList.Create;
try
strList.Text := text;
strList.Sort;
text := strList.Text; //The editor text will now be sorted
finally
strList.Free;
end;
----
And that is just the beginning of what you can to with scripting and Power
Editor...
For more information on Power Editor please visit:
www.biitsoft.com/products/powereditor/index.htm
Forums:
www.biitsoft.com/forums/
About Power Editor
=====================
It's a new light-weight but advanced scriptable text editor ideal for
programmers with many great features.
www.biitsoft.com/products/powereditor/index.htm
* Editor for text/programming files such as .html, .txt, .php, .java, .cpp,
.pas, .etc.
* Built-in File Diff/Compare to easily compare differences between files.
* Also create and edit .rtf (Rich Text Files) directly in the editor.
* View images (.bmp, .jpg, .gif, .png) directly in the editor.
* Built-in editor scripting language (delphi/pascal based) to automate
simple or complex editor tasks easily. If you used eScript in CMS Encore Pro
you'll feel right at home with this feature.
* Many more great features...
Downloads:
www.biitsoft.com/downloads/index.htm
For more information on Power Editor please visit:
www.biitsoft.com/products/powereditor/index.htm
Forums:
www.biitsoft.com/forums/
_________________
Steve Clemens
CMS Encore Pro - The Advanced Desktop Content Management System
The easy way to build and maintain your website.
PowerEditor - PowerEditor is the ideal advanced scriptable text editor for
programmers.
BIIT Software Systems
www.biitsoft.com

Re:ANN: PowerEditor Valentine's Day *1 day only sale* - full *50% off*!!!

Steve,
I have been using Power Editor for a few months now... and I really like
it!!!!
You need to add in a user/community scripts area so we can share
scripts!!!!! :-)
Thanks
-Raymond
Steve Clemens writes:
Valentines Day is again upon us, so we slashing Power Editor (our feature
rich advanced scriptable
text editor) in half (well the price that is :) - get it at a super low
$19.50, well that's
a full 50% off the normal price of $39, save almost $20.
Give it a try, you will love it is features...

Re:ANN: PowerEditor Valentine's Day *1 day only sale* - full *50% off*!!!

I have been using Power Editor for a few months now... and I really like
it!!!!
Well glad you like it - another happy customer :). We feel it is a really
versatile editor, with lots of features that make it a very useful editing
tool (not to mention the editor scripting) - but we are biased of-course :)
You need to add in a user/community scripts area so we can share
scripts!!!!! :-)
Good idea.
Well for now you can start by adding them to the PowerEditor forum section
here:
www.biitsoft.com/forums/viewforum.php
Just prefix any user scripts topic with "Script: " + name/title of your
script(s)
Once we have a couple, will make it a forum section of it is own. Also feel
free post any PowerEditor related Hints & Tips here, maybe prefixed with
"Tip: "... anyway just an idea, but use something that works best for you...
Also those new to scripting can read a little about it in this topic here...
www.biitsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php
ps Look forward to seeing your scripts... any cool ones we might even
include in newer versions of the app (if you wish of-course :)
Steve
"Raymond Schappe" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes