Use ADO with D5 Professional

2004-06-25 05:46:03 PM
delphi251
Hello
I am interested to know if it is possible to install ADO components within
D5 Professional.
I have them in D5 Enterprise but I do not have them in D5 Pro. So if it
technically possible which files am I supposed to have?
Thank you

Re:Use ADO with D5 Professional

Georgi Sandev writes:
I am interested to know if it is possible to install ADO components
within D5 Professional.
Borland at one point offered these as a separate sale, but I will be
very surprised if you can find this upgrade available anymore.
OTOH, if you upgrade to Delphi 6+, the Pro SKU includes the ADO
components.
-Craig
IB 6 versions prior to 6.0.1.6 are pre-release and may corrupt
your DBs! Open Edition users, get 6.0.1.6 from mers.com