Indy SSL 64kb packed size

2006-03-10 05:21:43 PM
delphi228
Hello,
I'm using IdHTTP to transfer data from a www serwer.
Indy ver: 10.0.52, Delphi 2005
Problem:
When I am connecting over http protocol everything is ok - all data is
transferred witout any problems.
But....when i use trasfer via https (IdSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL) data is
truncated at 65536 bytes - without any erros ?!?
Any solution, any help ?
best regards
chris

Re:Indy SSL 64kb packed size

Now...When I have add to project Intercept IdLogFile.
I see in log file all transefed data - so transfer is completed (?)
But in ResultStream i still have only 65536 bytes of Data. Bug ?
chris

Re:Indy SSL 64kb packed size

Re:Indy SSL 64kb packed size

"chris" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Indy ver: 10.0.52
That is an old build. Try upgrading to the 10.1.5 snapshot and see if the
problem still persists.
Gambit

Re:Indy SSL 64kb packed size

Użytkownik "Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>napisa?w wiadomości

That is an old build. Try upgrading to the 10.1.5 snapshot and see if the
problem still persists.

ok. But thats the newest from www.indryproject.org.
I found snapshot at
www.indyproject.org/Sockets/Download/DevSnapshot.en.iwp
but ....it really doesnt work with SSL. I get error
"Cold not load SSL library" when....when i know that sselay and libeay exist
in folder.
ehh....what a day :/
chris

Re:Indy SSL 64kb packed size

"chris" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
ok. But thats the newest from www.indryproject.org.
The snapshot is always the absolute latest build.
it really doesnt work with SSL. I get error "Cold not load
SSL library" when....when i know that sselay and libeay exist
in folder.
Did you install the correct version of the DLLs, though? Did you take into
account that Indy 10 no longer requires the custom Indy DLL, but now uses
the official OpenSSL DLLs instead? Indy 10 has been tested with the latest
OpenSSL v0.9.8a DLLs.
Gambit

Re:Indy SSL 64kb packed size

Użytkownik "Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>napisa?w wiadomości

the official OpenSSL DLLs instead? Indy 10 has been tested with the
latest
OpenSSL v0.9.8a DLLs.

Ough. Thats new for me. Where can i download them ?
chris