How to disconnect a idCmdTCPClient properly ?

Hi !
in first, sorry for my poor english ...
I try to use the indy (last version of indy 10) component IdCmdClient /
Server but i'v a big problem :
i can connect the two compo, transfert data, all is working but when i want
to disconnect, my client application freeze ! if i force the closing my
server crash too ...
here is my test code...
Client :
begin
IdCmdTCPClient1.host:='127.0.0.1';
IdCmdTCPClient1.port:='12345';
IdCmdTCPClient1.Connect;
end;
begin
IdCmdTCPClient1.Disconnect;
end;
Serveur :
begin
IdCmdTCPServer1.binding:='0.0.0.0:12345';
IdCmdTCPServer1.Active:=True;
end;
begin
IdCmdTCPServer1.Active:=false;
end;
so, is there something wrong ?
i try this with several computer and 2 different version of indy 10
and i always have the problem ...
What do you think about this ?
Thanks !