dbexpress update

Hi persons!
Where I can found the update to dbexpress for delphi 7?
I have had some problems with dbxpress and storedprocs. :/
It don't load the parameters, and give me list index out of bounds when
I try set it.
the code is that:
if( TpCnxDest = ADO )then
TParameter(StoredGenDest.FindParam( LstVarSP.Strings[Idx] )).Value
:=
AuxValue
else
TParam(StoredGenDest.FindParam( LstVarSP.Strings[Idx] )).Value
:=
AuxValue;
when is Ado its work fine, but when dbx don't work :/
it's in same procedure under a sqlserver.

Re:dbexpress update

sorry, in other message I made a mistake...
Correct is:
It don't load the parameters, and give me list index out of bounds when
I try call ExecProc