Using Delphi to print bar code....

Dear everyone:
     I need to code a function which could print bar code.
I really have not idea about printing bar code by Delphi.
Please help me .. Thank you
Compeq Manufacturing CO., LTD.
E-Mail:bigw...@ms1.hinet.net
I like Al Pacino, I like Robert De Niro,too.I like the movie 'HEAT'

Re:Using Delphi to print bar code....

Carl Liu <bigw...@ms1.hinet.net> wrote in article
<32485E08.2...@ms1.hinet.net>...

> Dear everyone:
>      I need to code a function which could print bar code.
> I really have not idea about printing bar code by Delphi.
> Please help me .. Thank you
> --
> Compeq Manufacturing CO., LTD.
> E-Mail:bigw...@ms1.hinet.net
> I like Al Pacino, I like Robert De Niro,too.I like the movie 'HEAT'

There's some shareware for printing barcodes. Maybe you could try some
search-engines or known delphi sites?

Re:Using Delphi to print bar code....

Carl Liu <bigw...@ms1.hinet.net> wrote:
>Dear everyone:
>     I need to code a function which could print bar code.
>I really have not idea about printing bar code by Delphi.

I've seen fonts for printing bar-codes.
Simply install the font under windows, select the font an print your
text!
Unforunatly I don't have the fonts any more, and dont remember where
I got it, but its' somewhere outthere - and its very easy to use !!!

HTH
        Henning
+-----------------------+------------------------------------------+
| HPConsult             | Work:   mailto:hpcons...@post1.tele.dk   |
| Skoletoften 9, Blans  | Privat: mailto:oz1...@post1.tele.dk      |
| DK - 6400 Soenderborg | Privat: http://home1.inet.tele.dk/oz1lln |
Are you a scout/guide or radio-amatuer? Me too, and I'm
paricipationg in Jamboree On The Air (JOTA) on 18-20 oct 1996.

Please send an e-mail to me, mailto:oz1...@post3.tele.dk or post
a message in news://news.nethotel.dk/ditdanmark.jota

You might get contact to danish scouts, by radio or Internet

Other Threads