BDE new language drivers

We are developing software for an African language (Pulaar).
This includes modifying an font for the alphabet and
we have to take the new sort order into account. Calculated
content for the 'real' index fields looks like a hack, so if
somebody can give me a pointer to language driver definition...

TIA,

karel

Re:BDE new language drivers

Simply contact Borland (Inprise).

/Kim

Karel Peijnenborg wrote:
> We are developing software for an African language (Pulaar).
> This includes modifying an font for the alphabet and
> we have to take the new sort order into account. Calculated
> content for the 'real' index fields looks like a hack, so if
> somebody can give me a pointer to language driver definition...

> TIA,

> karel

Other Threads