Dial-Up Networking and Network Neighborhood

Is it possible to write a Delphi 2 program to root though a user's system and
install components if they are necessary?  I'm looking to make sure Dial-Up
Networking and certain Networking Components are installed and set up
correctly.

If someone could point me in the right direction as far as how to go about
doing these things, or even where to look to figure something out would be
good.  (Although I'm not at all against seeing some code.  ;-)

I'm trying to figure it out using the Win32 Help that comes with Delphi 2, and
boy is that ever NOT working very well.  :-/

Thanks in advance!

                                        Pax tecum,
                                            Anthony Frazier