installing component problems!

I just tried to install the PosSaver (formsave.zip)-component which I
downloaded from http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/

When I try to install it Delphi (3) always responses with
"PosSaver.dcr not found", but this file is definitely there!

Help!

Re:installing component problems!

Check your path to see if delphi knows the location to the .dcr file in the
first place... else place the .dcr in a delphi dir link lib to see what
happens.

Ralf Steinhaeusser <r...@flatnet.tudelft.nl> wrote:

: I just tried to install the PosSaver (formsave.zip)-component which I
: downloaded from http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/

: When I try to install it Delphi (3) always responses with
: "PosSaver.dcr not found", but this file is definitely there!

: Help!

Re:installing component problems!

  I'd also make sure it's not a 16bit DCR vs. a 32bit DCR (just open it with
ImageEdit and resave it...)

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Roel Spapens wrote in message <6j680p$rl...@turtle.stack.nl>...
>Check your path to see if delphi knows the location to the .dcr file in the
>first place... else place the .dcr in a delphi dir link lib to see what
>happens.

>Ralf Steinhaeusser <r...@flatnet.tudelft.nl> wrote:
>: I just tried to install the PosSaver (formsave.zip)-component which I
>: downloaded from http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/

>: When I try to install it Delphi (3) always responses with
>: "PosSaver.dcr not found", but this file is definitely there!

>: Help!

Other Threads