How can I connect Delphi 2.0 with Oracle 7.3 server (without ODBC)

How can I connect Delphi 2.0 with Oracle 7.3 server (without ODBC)  ?

Re:How can I connect Delphi 2.0 with Oracle 7.3 server (without ODBC)

You can use the BDE :-) or the Direct Oracle Access components from
http://www1.tip.nl/~t114789/doa.html

I have not used the DAO components yet for real, but they seem OK. All
they require besides your EXE-file is SQL*Net.

-- Jan Holst, Denmark

ovidiu wrote:
> How can I connect Delphi 2.0 with Oracle 7.3 server (without ODBC)  ?

Other Threads