Need no date in TDateTime

    I am working with 30+ dates in immunization assessments.  I use
DatePicker throughout to insure valid entries and move the dates to
TDateTime fields on the record.
This is very handy for date math and to insure valid entries.  However,
I cannot determine how to insert a blank date or remove an existing date
from these fields.
    I've read the suggestion of using floating point or string fields
but these would seem to require continuous edits.
    I appreciate any input and/or reference to Help doc that covers Date
processing.

Chuck Tate

Re:Need no date in TDateTime

To blank a date field or any type of field use:

Table1.FieldByName('somefield').Clear;

--
Bill

Other Threads