Vendor Initialization Failed Error

Hi,
I have created Oracle database alias (by BDE ORACLE driver).
If I try to connect server I receive "Vendor Initialization Failed" Error.

What can I do? Please help me!

Re:Vendor Initialization Failed Error

You need to set the DLL32 & VENDOR INIT options in the

configuration
    drivers
        native
            Oracle

section of the BDE administrator to be SQLORA32.dll & ORA73.DLL (for oracle
73) or SQLORA8 & OCI.DLL (for ORACLE 8).

This obviously assumes that you've installed the oracle client tools on the
machine and that the DLLs are in your path.

// charlie

"Alex Itkin" <it...@tcx.co.il> wrote in message news:3b7a8e3d_2@dnews...
> Hi,
> I have created Oracle database alias (by BDE ORACLE driver).
> If I try to connect server I receive "Vendor Initialization Failed" Error.

> What can I do? Please help me!

Other Threads