Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

In article <Pine.Sola.3.91.960103115129.3556C-100...@symcom.math.uiuc.edu>,
wichi...@math.uiuc.edu says...

>How can I set text color and background color on CRT screen?
>How can I choose font for CRT screen?
>Can I use REAL text mode?

>Please reply to me by mail.
>Thank you very much.
>Wacharin

I had the same problem for almost a year. My advice: Leave CRT and get
really into windows programming. The difference is only a few lines of
source code. Soon more.

Re:Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

How can I set text color and background color on CRT screen?
How can I choose font for CRT screen?
Can I use REAL text mode?

Please reply to me by mail.
Thank you very much.
Wacharin

Re:Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

The CRT Unit is imho only a help for starting old DOS programs
with Windows - you cannot choose a font!! - It's like a textmode in DOS.

Roland

Other Threads