P32 - Power Pascal

Can somone please tell me where I can download the latest version
of P32 from? It used to be called 'Power Pascal'. The archive's called
something like p32vXXb.zip where XX is the version.
Could you CC a copy of your reply to me at sir.l...@iname.com

Cheers
Liam

Re:P32 - Power Pascal

> Can somone please tell me where I can download the latest version
> of P32 from? It used to be called 'Power Pascal'. The archive's called
> something like p32vXXb.zip where XX is the version.

It's OK, I found an old e-mail which lead me to it.
If any one's interested, it's at: http://www.cryogen.com/p32

Liam

Re:P32 - Power Pascal

Liam wrote:

> > Can somone please tell me where I can download the latest version
> > of P32 from? It used to be called 'Power Pascal'. The archive's called
> > something like p32vXXb.zip where XX is the version.
> It's OK, I found an old e-mail which lead me to it.
> If any one's interested, it's at: http://www.cryogen.com/p32

You can also try:

http://surf.to/p32

johan