Using Foxpro multiple indexfiles in TTable

Is there somebody who can help me with using Multiple indexfiles
(*.CDX) from Foxpro with Delphi32 without converting to Dbase format?

Re:Using Foxpro multiple indexfiles in TTable

Hi Geert

Geert Van Laethem wrote:

> Is there somebody who can help me with using Multiple indexfiles
> (*.CDX) from Foxpro with Delphi32 without converting to Dbase format?

Delphi 2.01 does NOT support CDX files. Use Apollo 2.52 or SS Files. If
you want an unbiased view, take a look at Delphi...Delphi...Delphi
(http://www.cch.com.my/cch/delphi)

--
Regards

Chee Chong Hwa, aka C.H. Chee
Penang,MALAYSIA
e-mail : c...@pc.jaring.my
Who the heck Is Chee Chong Hwa ?
http://www.cch.com.my/cch/people/cch

Clipper...Clipper...Clipper
http://www.cch.com.my/cch/clipper

Delphi...Delphi...Delphi
http://www.cch.com.my/cch/delphi
<You're invited to download the KarenSoft Web Browser
   Version 1.04>

CCH SOFTWARE SOLUTION SDN. BHD.
(soon to be known as KarenSoft Solutions Sdn Bhd)
http://www.cch.com.my/cch/cchss

CCH WEB SERVICES SDN. BHD.
http://www.cch.com.my/cch

Other Threads