Need Help - Error Message "List index out of bounds"

I open a Paradox Table in a DLL.
When the same application try to start the DLL more then once then there
is a error message "List index out of bounds".

Thanks
mikes...@spectraweb.ch

Re:Need Help - Error Message "List index out of bounds"

Ticino wrote:

> I open a Paradox Table in a DLL.
> When the same application try to start the DLL more then once then there
> is a error message "List index out of bounds".

> Thanks
> mikes...@spectraweb.ch

Just a wild guess, but the "List index out of bounds" error sounds like a
problem with how you use the info from the dll, not a error with the dll call.
I would look at the code where the call result is posted. ( to a "List"? )

I could be all wrong, it's happened once or twice before.

Gary :)

)

> I could be all wrong, it's happened once or twice before.

> Gary :)

The problem is not in calling a DLL. My program is the DLL an this one is
called from another program more then once.

type CADataStruct = record
     fFileSent:   Bool;
     fHostUser:   THostUser;
     fUserId:     String;
end;

 ds^.fHostUser.OrderHead.Open;

--------------------------
unit Causer;

interface

uses
  SysUtils, WinTypes, WinProcs, Messages, Classes, Graphics, Controls,
  Forms, Dialogs, StdCtrls, Logfiles, DB, DBTables;

type
  THOSTUSER = class(TForm)
    OrderHead: TTable;
    OrderPos: TTable;