Borland Pascal 7.0 - Turbo Vision Units

K & G K wrote:

> Hi everyone,

> I would like to know if it's possible to obtain a source code for Turbo
> Vision units, and for Borland Pascal Units (Dos, Crt, System, Strings, ...,
> etc.). I'd really like to get my hands on the source code  for those units.
> I'd appreciate it very much if you can help me. Thanx very much.

> zom...@dircon.co.uk

Just found:
ftp://ftp.oce.nl/pub/pc/borland/techinfo/techdocs/language/cpp/bcpp/p...

TV.ZIP Turbo Vision II source

Regards
Franz Glaser

Re:Borland Pascal 7.0 - Turbo Vision Units

Zombie,

> Hi everyone,

> I would like to know if it's possible to obtain a source code for Turbo
> Vision units, and for Borland Pascal Units (Dos, Crt, System, Strings, ...,
> etc.). I'd really like to get my hands on the source code  for those units.
> I'd appreciate it very much if you can help me. Thanx very much.

> zom...@dircon.co.uk

All source code comes with BP7 ! Take a look on the 11th disk. It contains
all run time library source code.

I don't think you'd find TV source code online since Borland (Inprise)
haven't released it as freeware as they did for the C++ TV version.

Tom.

Ing. Franz Glaser wrote:
> Just found:
> ftp://ftp.oce.nl/pub/pc/borland/techinfo/techdocs/language/cpp/bcpp/p...

                                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> TV.ZIP Turbo Vision II source

Franz, Borland *never* released the Pascal Turbo Vision source, just the
source for C++.  The only way to get the source is if you have BP7 with the
RTL disk, which should have come with BP7 (though it sounds like there are
some people out there with distributions which didn't have this disk).

Scott Earnest wrote:

> Ing. Franz Glaser wrote:

> > Just found:
> > ftp://ftp.oce.nl/pub/pc/borland/techinfo/techdocs/language/cpp/bcpp/p...
>                                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > TV.ZIP Turbo Vision II source

> Franz, Borland *never* released the Pascal Turbo Vision source, just the
> source for C++.  The only way to get the source is if you have BP7 with the
> RTL disk, which should have come with BP7 (though it sounds like there are
> some people out there with distributions which didn't have this disk).

Scott!
You are correct, of course. What cannot be seen here is the fact that
I sent him a private mail approximately 1 hour before, where the
issues were mentioned as you write here.
This was an additional mail and I posted it to the NG too, more or
less accidentally.
It is somewhat a new problem for me posting answer mails privately,
since there come several additional answers some hours later, where
the writers do not know that the question is already answered. You
remember my troubles some weeks ago?

Regards,
Franz Glaser

Other Threads