Beginning Programmer: REQ: Programming Tools

Can anyone recommend a good book or video that goes into depth for each major
piece of code (ie case statements, functions, procedures,classes things of that
nature)  I have Delphi 3 for dummies and this is not helping at all.

Re:Beginning Programmer: REQ: Programming Tools

Rolo,

Delphi is basically object oriented pascal. If you want good literature
on all the ISO standard bits of object pascal (but no object oriented
stuff), a resonable bet is to look for universities with decent computer
science courses teaching pascal... the recommended reading lists are
often on the web!!!

MH.

Rolo Wilison wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good book or video that goes into depth for each major
> piece of code (ie case statements, functions, procedures,classes things of that
> nature)  I have Delphi 3 for dummies and this is not helping at all.

Other Threads