Help about moving components at runtime

I need information about moving components in runtime. By the way, the
example that comes with Delphi, based in a magic number and MouseDown
event,  isn't the solution that i need, because i need move in runtime
QRBands components, and QRLabels (QuickReport 1.1) by example.

Thanks.

Re:Help about moving components at runtime

You may have a problem with QuickReports if you are trying to adjust
band print order... they print in the order which they were created
(read: order of declaration in .dfm file).

-SynTap

On 23 Sep 1997 21:01:31 GMT, "Juan J. Carmona"

<jcarm...@mx3.redestb.es> wrote:
>I need information about moving components in runtime. By the way, the
>example that comes with Delphi, based in a magic number and MouseDown
>event,  isn't the solution that i need, because i need move in runtime
>QRBands components, and QRLabels (QuickReport 1.1) by example.

>Thanks.

Other Threads