Removing programs from ctrl-alt-del and alt-tab lists

Is there any way that I can make a program in delphi that does not appear on
either the ctrl-alt-del or alt-tab lists. I have seen programs that do it
(usually security/protection programs) but I have no idea how to do it
Any ideas?

C.Osborne

Re:Removing programs from ctrl-alt-del and alt-tab lists

maaan... try reading the newsgroups (you post to 4 but didnt read one)
The queston has been asnwered like a ton of times by me and others

Re:Removing programs from ctrl-alt-del and alt-tab lists

Did you find a solution to that?
If so please contact me, if not contact me anyway!

Drio Rafael
dberna...@nfive.com

Richard Osborne wrote in message ...
>Is there any way that I can make a program in delphi that does not appear
on
>either the ctrl-alt-del or alt-tab lists. I have seen programs that do it
>(usually security/protection programs) but I have no idea how to do it
>Any ideas?

>C.Osborne

Other Threads