QR - Rotating labels - How?

Hi!

I want to print text in 90' angle. How to do it in Quickreport?
I found one shareware component called QrRotateLabel, is it worth it?

Has anyone done his own component to do the job?

Thanks in advance!

Please do not email - write reply to the newsgroup.

Re:QR - Rotating labels - How?

Mikko Ruokojoki wrote:
> I want to print text in 90' angle. How to do it in Quickreport?
> I found one shareware component called QrRotateLabel, is it worth it?

That's the one I use. I don't think it's been updated in a long while,
but I'm using it with QR 3.5 under D5. Works fine for my needs.

 ... Joe
Member of the UK Borland User Group

Re:QR - Rotating labels - How?

Hey Joe,

where can I download this??

Cheers,
Frank!

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 22:39:02 +0100, Joe Griffin

Frank Hauptlorenz wrote:
> where can I download this??

Last time I looked, it was www.bitsoft.com

regards,
 ... Joe
Member of the UK Borland User Group

Re:QR - Rotating labels - How?

Yes!

Thank you!

Cheers,
Frank
On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:10:38 +0100, Joe Griffin

<JoeGrif...@nospam.cix.co.uk> wrote:
>Frank Hauptlorenz wrote:
>> where can I download this??

>Last time I looked, it was www.bitsoft.com