General SQL Error -- The cursor or statement is not available

Hi,

I'm running into a rather frustrating problem and I hope that someone
might be able to shed some light on what might be causing it.

At design time I'm opening a Report wich contains an TQuery component
and two TDataSources.  When I preview the report I get the following
message:
"Exception EDBEngine Error in module VCLDB.BPL at 00022C6A.
General SQL Error
The cursor or statement is not available."

What might be causing this error?

Thank you!

Genevieve

Re:General SQL Error -- The cursor or statement is not available

I solved the problem by installing the latest update for QuickReports
3.0.  This update can be dowloaded from the QuickReports web site
(www.qusoft.no).

The problem was occuring with Informix tables.

Genevieve L. Stearman wrote:
> Hi,

> I'm running into a rather frustrating problem and I hope that someone
> might be able to shed some light on what might be causing it.

> At design time I'm opening a Report wich contains an TQuery component
> and two TDataSources.  When I preview the report I get the following
> message:
> "Exception EDBEngine Error in module VCLDB.BPL at 00022C6A.
> General SQL Error
> The cursor or statement is not available."

> What might be causing this error?

> Thank you!

> Genevieve

Other Threads