TStringgrid OnAfterSelectCell event

Has anyone made a onAfterSelectCell event to a TStringGrid.
If not, how can I do it myself?

Thanks in advance,

Antnio

Re:TStringgrid OnAfterSelectCell event

In article <3be0c2f9_1@dnews>, Antnio Pinto wrote:
> Has anyone made a onAfterSelectCell event to a TStringGrid.
> If not, how can I do it myself?

Post a user message to the form in the grids OnSelectCell event, using
PostMessage. The handler for this message will be called after the new
cell is active.

Re:TStringgrid OnAfterSelectCell event

I would like this to work when I select not only one but a group of cells.
How can I acomplish this?

Thanks,

Antnio S Pinto
"Peter Below (TeamB)" <100113.1...@compuXXserve.com> wrote in message

> In article <3be0c2f9_1@dnews>, Antnio Pinto wrote:
> > Has anyone made a onAfterSelectCell event to a TStringGrid.
> > If not, how can I do it myself?

> Post a user message to the form in the grids OnSelectCell event, using
> PostMessage. The handler for this message will be called after the new
> cell is active.

> No e-mail responses, please, unless explicitly requested!
> Note: I'm unable to visit the newsgroups every day at the moment,
> so be patient if you don't get a reply immediately.

Other Threads