Cached update and TTable problem - duplicate updates

Michal Bukovjan <pragues...@mbox.vol.cz> wrote:

>> Next, make sure you say CommitUpdates after you successfully call
>> ApplyUpdates.

>I  use TDatabase.ApplyUpdates, which commits for me.

ApplyUpdates Posts and commits the data changes to the database, but
it does not get rid of the records in the cache. To clean out the
cache after you ApplyUpdates, you must CommitUpdates.

Phil Cain

Re:Cached update and TTable problem - duplicate updates

"Russell L. Smith" <Russell_L._Sm...@mail.amsinc.com> wrote:

>Post will NEVER write anything to the database when the dataset is in cached
>updates mode.

As I suspected. Thanks for the update<g>.

Phil

Go to page: [1] [2]

Other Threads