Rebuild library in D3

I need to change captions that appear in message boxes called
 with messageDlg function, such as 'Warning', 'Information',
 for example.

I have already done that in D1 changing the contents od CONST.INT file
and execute the comand 'Rebuild Library' in 'Options menu', to generate
CONSTS.DCU file;

Id D3 i don't know how to do. I don't find any command 'Rebuild library'

Any help would be apreciated.

Marques

Re:Rebuild library in D3

Marques wrote:
> I need to change captions that appear in message boxes called
>  with messageDlg function, such as 'Warning', 'Information',
>  for example.

> I have already done that in D1 changing the contents od CONST.INT file

> and execute the comand 'Rebuild Library' in 'Options menu', to
> generate
> CONSTS.DCU file;

> Id D3 i don't know how to do. I don't find any command 'Rebuild
> library'

> Any help would be apreciated.

> Marques

When you add the component you have recompiled (*.DCU), use the Install
Component option and add the component. Then click on the compile button
and then it should install it. If it is a standard Delphi component, I
think you will have to remove it first.

--
Regards,

Hadi Hariri
E-Mail: hhar...@ctv.es

Re:Rebuild library in D3

Marques wrote:
> I need to change captions that appear in message boxes called
>  with messageDlg function, such as 'Warning', 'Information',
>  for example.

> I have already done that in D1 changing the contents od CONST.INT file

> and execute the comand 'Rebuild Library' in 'Options menu', to
> generate
> CONSTS.DCU file;

> Id D3 i don't know how to do. I don't find any command 'Rebuild
> library'

> Any help would be apreciated.

> Marques

Hi,

Go to the borland website, they have some info there.....
The url is :

http://www.borland.com/devsupport/delphi/downloads/index.html

--
Best regards,

Arno van Jaarsveld.
Arno Software Solutions.

I've you want to send me e-mail, please change "no-spam" in my e-mail
address to "compuserve".

Other Threads