How can we convert Borland C++ instructions into machine language instructions in a separate file

hi
I want something to convert Borland C++ instructions into
machine language instructions in a separate file apart from
object(.obj) file.
Please Help!

Henry

Re:How can we convert Borland C++ instructions into machine language instructions in a separate file

Compile and link in tiny model to create a *.COM file.  That is a binary
file without any headers or extra tables.

.  Ed

"Ed Mulroy [TeamB]" <e...@mulroyREMOVETHESECHARS.org> wrote:

>Compile and link in tiny model to create a *.COM file.  That is a binary
>file without any headers or extra tables.

>.  Ed

>> Henry George wrote in message

>> I want something to convert Borland C++ instructions into
>> machine language instructions in a separate file apart from
>> object(.obj) file.

Or were you looking for the Assembly Code output?  That's with the -S
commandline switch.

Re:How can we convert Borland C++ instructions into machine language instructions in a separate file

FYI: I already told him about -S in my reply to his message from yesterday
in another newsgroup.  Apparently that was not what he wanted.

.  Ed

> Bob Gonder wrote in message

> Or were you looking for the Assembly Code output?  That's
> with the -S commandline switch.

Other Threads