One Paradox table two TTable components - problems ???

   Hi,

sometimes is useful to use 2 TTable components to access one
phisical Paradox table.

Could any problems be expected in such situation or not ?

Thanx.

Re:One Paradox table two TTable components - problems ???

It won't cause any problems to the tables. You may have to be careful if you
need to keep the data synchronized when one TTable updates the underlying
table if you need both to be up to date. In that case, you might want to
refresh the other table in the OnAfterPost event.

--
Steve F (Team B)

"Plamen Krastev" <plamenkras...@email.com> wrote in message

>    Hi,

> sometimes is useful to use 2 TTable components to access one
> phisical Paradox table.

> Could any problems be expected in such situation or not ?

> Thanx.

Re:One Paradox table two TTable components - problems ???

>sometimes is useful to use 2 TTable components to access one
>phisical Paradox table.

>Could any problems be expected in such situation or not ?

The only problem I know of is that you can loose the record lock in one ttable
when you close the second ttable.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com