Mousewheel freezes application when used in PullDown-Boxes

Hallo,

using the Mouse-Wheel in Pull-Down-Boxes (TComboBox, TDBBomboBox) my
application freezes and I have to kill it with ctrl-alt-del. Why?
What can I do?

Greetings,
Andreas

Re:Mousewheel freezes application when used in PullDown-Boxes

Which Delphi?
IIRC this was a known bug in D3 or D4 and was fixed in D4 or D5 VCL.

--
----------------------
Regards

Andreas Vo?loh Software & Service wrote in message <3a76afe3$1_2@dnews>...

>Hallo,

>using the Mouse-Wheel in Pull-Down-Boxes (TComboBox, TDBBomboBox) my
>application freezes and I have to kill it with ctrl-alt-del. Why?
>What can I do?

>Greetings,
>Andreas

Re:Mousewheel freezes application when used in PullDown-Boxes

Hallo Robert!
It ist the german Version of Delphi 4.03.
Greetings, Andreas

"Robert Cerny" <robert.qwe.ce...@neosys.xrs.qwe.si> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Which Delphi?
> IIRC this was a known bug in D3 or D4 and was fixed in D4 or D5 VCL.

> --
> ----------------------
> Regards
> Robert Cerny
> Remove both qwe when replying
> email: robert.qwe.ce...@neosys.xrs.qwe.si

> No questions via email, unless explicitly invited.
> Andreas Vo?loh Software & Service wrote in message <3a76afe3$1_2@dnews>...
> >Hallo,

> >using the Mouse-Wheel in Pull-Down-Boxes (TComboBox, TDBBomboBox) my
> >application freezes and I have to kill it with ctrl-alt-del. Why?
> >What can I do?

> >Greetings,
> >Andreas

Re:Mousewheel freezes application when used in PullDown-Boxes

Well, check on Borland site which bugs were fixed in D5. IIRC this mouse
wheel bug was one of them.

--

Andreas Vo?loh Software & Service wrote in message <3a781700$1_1@dnews>...

>Hallo Robert!
>It ist the german Version of Delphi 4.03.
>Greetings, Andreas

Other Threads