16 bit resource incompatible .TLB error

Hi,

I'm trying to do the equivalent of the VB command IMPLEMENTS, where you
implement interface methods from another COM object.

We have an inhouse written object which has an Inteface called IProcess.
In the Type Lib editor, I tried to add this Object under the USES tab by
ticking it. I then changed the parent interface tab from IDispatch to
IProcess. As soon as I try and compile it I get the above mentioned
error.

Firstly is this the right approach and if so what am I doing wrong, or is
this a known bug?

Thanking anyone in advance for some guidelines.

Regards Charles (using Nicks PC)