Help Needed Urgently - How to pass Com Object to Delphi COM DLL

Hi,
    I created a COM DLL in Delphi and want to pass an Object - Error
Handler in Intialization Function of COM DLL. I am having big truoble
doing so. I managed to do so in Delphi OCX but in case of COM DLL, when
client calls this function, It results in Access Violation. Any Tips,
Help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Yogesh

Re:Help Needed Urgently - How to pass Com Object to Delphi COM DLL

ah , I know what you're looking for...
event handlers
or COM callbacks..., look @

http://www.castle.net/~bly/Programming/Delphi/

and maybe you'll need delphi 4,
there's an option there "Generate Event Support Code"
that's  very easy to use with Billy's work.

luck,
        Lennin Arriola
        del...@conexion.com

Other Threads