How can I get .x file?

I have used DelphiX component.But I don't known how to get a .x File.Who can
i tell me what's instrument can i ues to get a .x file and where they are?

Any help appreciate.

Re:How can I get .x file?

ftp://ftp.uni-muenster.de/share/public3/win95/support/microsoft/direc...

and if u want the convertor between the *.3ds to *.x contact me:
z...@pemail.net

On Fri, 15 May 1998 16:36:43 +0800, "liming" <li...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I have used DelphiX component.But I don't known how to get a .x File.Who can
>i tell me what's instrument can i ues to get a .x file and where they are?

>Any help appreciate.

Re:How can I get .x file?

On Fri, 15 May 1998 15:11:31 GMT, pigpri...@china.crosswinds.net

(zhang Yongqiang) wrote:

if u r in China to DL it at:
http://www.zhanjiang.gd.cn/personal/suncjs/

otherwise: contact me :
z...@pemail.net

>On Fri, 15 May 1998 16:36:43 +0800, "liming" <li...@hotmail.com>
>wrote:

>>I have used DelphiX component.But I don't known how to get a .x File.Who can
>>i tell me what's instrument can i ues to get a .x file and where they are?

>>Any help appreciate.

Other Threads