Delphi Reports - Multiple Queries (like Pdox ExecuteQBE)

        I built an application which is collecting data and I am now looking
at generating reports for this application.  The application uses
paradox v5.0 tables and Delphi v1.0.  I can build multiple QBE queries
using the DBD to summarize the data the way I want then use
reportsmith on the answer table but how do I automate this.  As you
might have guessed, I'm an x-paradox developer and now a true delphi
believer.  I need to run multiple queries to get the data summarized
in a specific way and it looks like reportsmith can not do this.  Is
there a way to automate this process?  A little direction would be
much appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

Alan