Nt Service & Ole Automation

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to use Ole-automation in a Nt-Service

I have developed a Nt-Service in Delphi 4 using Ole automation,
but it crashes when executing the CreateOleObject function.

Are there any examples for this, or has anyone a solution?

Greetz

Jack
j.s.m.gera...@stud.tue.nl

Re:Nt Service & Ole Automation

Ebo Dieben heeft geschreven in bericht <361b4250.5292...@news.iae.nl>...
|Hi,
|
|I'm wondering if it's possible to use Ole-automation in a Nt-Service
|
|I have developed a Nt-Service in Delphi 4 using Ole automation,
|but it crashes when executing the CreateOleObject function.

Just a guess, but what does this created OleObject do? services are not
allowed to do anything "visually", i.e. they cannot open windows etc...

fwiw,

Regards,
Dirk Claessens
dirk.claess...@village.ZZuunet.be