Datasourse Not working at runtime

Hi All,

The subject says it all really.

I have just updated the BDE to the new 32 fat version 3.5f.

Now I cant seem to get a valid handle to any dbctrls FDatalink's.

HUHHHHHHHHHHHH?????

What going on....

Royboy...

Re:Datasourse Not working at runtime

  You're E-mail address is all sorts of messed up....  --  I already
E-mailed you about this, but it got returned....

  Try installing the BDE update, then recompiling the code, and then
reinstalling...    This happened to me (it was a different problem, but...)
and after installing the update, recompiling, and reinstalling the problem
went away...

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

S...@Blah.com wrote in message

<886757747.1436.0.nnrp-05.9e981...@news.demon.co.uk>...
>Hi All,

>The subject says it all really.

>I have just updated the BDE to the new 32 fat version 3.5f.

>Now I cant seem to get a valid handle to any dbctrls FDatalink's.

>HUHHHHHHHHHHHH?????

>What going on....

>Royboy...

Other Threads