BDE Alias Creation, Deletion and Modification

Hello,

I'm using the BDE template provided by InstallShield to create aliases.
However I run across a problem if the alias already exists. In the
documentation it explains the usage of AddAlias, but really makes no mention
of how to delete an alias or at least modify it (unless I'm missing
something here).

Can anyone shed some light on this? How can I delete or modify aliases using
the IS BDE 4.0 template?

I'm using IS5.1 w/MP2, BDE 4.0 Template for creating the aliases and the BDE
is actually being installed by ISX for Delphi 1.11.

Thanks. Any help is appreciated.

Jose Negron