Fax Source code asked

I am looking for a pascal source code (tp70 dos) to send fax
message's.

Can anyone help me please.

Re:Fax Source code asked

In article <4r8l65$...@ns1.nl.cis.philips.com> of Mon, 1 Jul 1996
13:52:07 in comp.lang.pascal.borland, Jacko Ammerlaan <nl12...@beavis.ls

s.cp.philips.com> wrote:
>I am looking for a pascal source code (tp70 dos) to send fax
>message's.

(1) Read "The Fax Modem Sourcebook", Wiley, 1995,
    A Margolis, 0 471 95072 6
(2) Give up ?  Does not look easy.

--
John Stockton, Surrey, UK.  J...@merlyn.demon.co.uk  Turnpike v1.12  MIME
    Home Page under construction.

Re:Fax Source code asked

nl12...@beavis.lss.cp.philips.com (Jacko Ammerlaan) wrote:
>I am looking for a pascal source code (tp70 dos) to send fax
>message's.

>Can anyone help me please.

Buy Turbopower's Async Pro 2.0 (for DOS/Turbo&Borland Pascal) or Async Pro
for Delphi 2.0 (for Delphi 1.0x and 2.0). Really excellent, the only pity
they haven't one for BPW.

Francis Pauwelyn
Prefered :
 Pauwe...@www.dma.be
Alternatives:
 Francis.Pauwe...@ping.be
 100572....@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Francis_Pauwelyn
If you want it World, and you want it Wide, don't forget that Netscape's not the only ride...

Other Threads