DBRadioGroup Replacement.

Hi,

Does somobody know a good replacement for DBRadioGroup.
Unfortunatelly i have to found a third part component just
because of a bug
I think QC 2109.

Regards,
Marcello Dias

Re:DBRadioGroup Replacement.

> Does somobody know a good replacement for DBRadioGroup.
> Unfortunatelly i have to found a third part component just
> because of a bug
> I think QC 2109.

Developer's Express just introduced one in Express Quantum Grid 4.2 that is
quite slick.

Ed Dressel

Re:DBRadioGroup Replacement.

In article <3eaeba1...@newsgroups.borland.com>, me...@hotmail.com
says...

> Hi,

> Does somobody know a good replacement for DBRadioGroup.
> Unfortunatelly i have to found a third part component just
> because of a bug
> I think QC 2109.

You may want to check out our DBRadioGroup in ESBPCS:

http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs2

It is a complete replacement not just a descendant...

--
Glenn Crouch mailto:gl...@esbconsult.com
ESB Consultancy, http://www.esbconsult.com

Other Threads