Looking for particular Pascal 7 routines

Hi all,

I'm looking for the following types of Pascal 7 routines in TPU or PAS :

Self Checking / Integrity Checking
Identification Routines [ to identify a file ]
KeyBoard Routines esp. Caps/Scroll/Numlock Routines

Gimme a shout witha URL or better still ...send them to me in UUencoded form.
Please don't send shareware/nagware stuff ...<g>

TIA

Eugene

Re:Looking for particular Pascal 7 routines

In article <5isvft$...@Raven.und.ac.za> duckl...@unforgettable.com (Eugene Silas Ramulu) writes:

>Self Checking / Integrity Checking
>Identification Routines [ to identify a file ]
>KeyBoard Routines esp. Caps/Scroll/Numlock Routines

SWAG has all that, and it is free. check my web page for the correct link to
the SWAG home page, or check the FAQ's posted here.

Carl Eric Codere (aka The Black One)
Pascal and asm programming
http://www-edu.gel.usherb.ca/codc01

Re:Looking for particular Pascal 7 routines

> Hi all,

> I'm looking for the following types of Pascal 7 routines in TPU or PAS :

> Self Checking / Integrity Checking
> Identification Routines [ to identify a file ]
> KeyBoard Routines esp. Caps/Scroll/Numlock Routines

> Gimme a shout witha URL or better still ...send them to me in UUencoded
form.
> Please don't send shareware/nagware stuff ...<g>

        Caps/Scroll/Num lock are easy to control via the byte located in memory
address $0040:$0017h and checking bits as follows:

        Bit     If 1 it means
        6       Caps Lock is on
        5       Num Lock is on
        4       Scroll Lock is on

        As for the file identification I think that a simple header in the file
and a checksum are good enough for almost all tasks.

                                                        Jaguar/Negative Edge

Other Threads