How to create multiple forms at run time

Hi

        I want to create may forms at run time all of the same type, I do
not want the forms to talk to each other. At preset The forms are not
independednt of each other. How do I do this, do I need a MDI type
application.

Rathe

Rathe Hollingum (member of the CGGB)
home-page at: http://www.york.ac.uk/~rh113/
Alternative e-mail address: ra...@dial.pipex.com

Re:How to create multiple forms at run time

In article <Pine.SGI.3.95L.980721153346.2806A-100...@tower.york.ac.uk>,
Rathe <rh...@york.ac.uk> writes
>Hi
:)

>       I want to create may forms at run time all of the same type,

for(i := 0 to 10)do
  aForm := TFormxxx.Create(Self);

> I do
>not want the forms to talk to each other.

So dont write code like :
  aForm.xxx := anotherForm.yyy;

> At preset The forms are not
>independednt of each other. How do I do this, do I need a MDI type
>application.

Depends and Depends(but probably not).
--
Andrew James Johnson

Re:How to create multiple forms at run time

Rathe heeft geschreven in bericht ...

>Hi

var i : integer;

for i := a to b
do
    begin
    with TYourFormClass.create(application)
    do
        begin
        <do some initial settings>

> I want to create may forms at run time all of the same type, I do
>not want the forms to talk to each other. At preset The forms are not
>independednt of each other. How do I do this, do I need a MDI type
>application.

>Rathe

---
>Rathe Hollingum (member of the CGGB)