Convert 32 bit component to 16 bit ??

I would like to use the DBCtrlGrid component in my 16 bit app. Is it
possible??

Vidar

Re:Convert 32 bit component to 16 bit ??

nor...@telepost.no (Vidar Eriksen) wrote:
>I would like to use the DBCtrlGrid component in my 16 bit app. Is it
>possible??

Not in this case.
  - Robert Salesas, Eschalon Development Inc.
    Visit our web site at www.eschalon.com

rsale...@eschalon.com (Robert Salesas) wrote:
>Not in this case.

Why is that?

Vidar

Re:Convert 32 bit component to 16 bit ??

Not really.

The DBCtrlGrid relies on some extensions to the VCL that were added to
Delphi 2.0. You might find something similar if you scout around a bit,
though.

<4s0csg$...@o.online.no>...
> I would like to use the DBCtrlGrid component in my 16 bit app. Is it
> possible??

> Vidar

Re:Convert 32 bit component to 16 bit ??

>I would like to use the DBCtrlGrid component in my 16 bit app. Is it
>possible??

        Yes, there is an MRO Grid in the shareware section of the Super Page. (If its
no there look at www.delphi32.com)
_
NOTE: This software is currently in early alpha. If you notice any
problems, or RFC non-compliance, please report it to p...@pbe.com
  \           Chad Z. Hower  -  phoe...@pobox.com              \
   \  Phoenix Business Enterprises - p...@pbe.com - www.pbe.com  \
    \     Physically in Church Hill, TN - Logically Not Sure     \
>>SQUID - The ultimate 95/NT offline databasing reader

**Special Compile: 3.000A (Alpha)

Other Threads