Paradox to Access - Query Problem

I have a Paradox database I must convert to Access 97. I am slowly changing
the table access coding to use queries. I have run into a problem where a
date is param in an SQL statement. Simple queries with an integer param are
fine. Can't get the one that has a date param to work.

If anyone has some light to shed on this I would be grateful.

Re:Paradox to Access - Query Problem

It would be much simpler to answer your question, if you would describe your
problem in detail. At this point, I have two suggestions:

- Try with different param type (TDateTime vs. TDate)
- Hope you  don't use reserved words for field names

If this doesn't solve your problem, reply with detailed information. Best,
Miha.

Ross Garbig wrote:
> I have a Paradox database I must convert to Access 97. I am slowly changing
> the table access coding to use queries. I have run into a problem where a
> date is param in an SQL statement. Simple queries with an integer param are
> fine. Can't get the one that has a date param to work.

> If anyone has some light to shed on this I would be grateful.

You shed some light first by telling me exactly how the Query parameter is
filled... :-)

Stefan

Other Threads