DBRichText Show 'raw' instead of formatted

Hi,
In my SQL statement (example)
  "Select T1.UserID, T1.RichText1, T2.UserID
   from Table1 T1, Table2 T2
  Where T1.UserID = T2.UserID
  Group by T1.UserID, T1.RichText1
  Order by T1.UserID"
My DBRichText will Show 'raw' text instead if formatted text.
even the DBRichText.PlainText was set.
I've found out that this happend when I use "Group by" statement.

Has any one come across this?
How can I overcome it, cause I must user "Grout by".

TIA
Hott

Re:DBRichText Show 'raw' instead of formatted

In article <3c413dbf_1@dnews>, Hott wrote:
> In my SQL statement (example)
>   "Select T1.UserID, T1.RichText1, T2.UserID
>    from Table1 T1, Table2 T2
>   Where T1.UserID = T2.UserID
>   Group by T1.UserID, T1.RichText1
>   Order by T1.UserID"
> My DBRichText will Show 'raw' text instead if formatted text.
> even the DBRichText.PlainText was set.
> I've found out that this happend when I use "Group by" statement.

Since this is likely related to the database engine you use better ask
this in one of the Delphi.Database groups. Be sure to mention which
database engine you use and if you access it via BDE or ADO or whatever
else.

Use the newsgroup archives :
http://www.mers.com/searchsite.html
http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
http://groups.google.com
http://www.prolix.be

Re:DBRichText Show 'raw' instead of formatted

Thanks anyway, because of using TDBRichText component. I actually have cross
posting. I wonder n e b d can help in here.

"Peter Below (TeamB)" <100113.1...@compuXXserve.com> wrote in message

> In article <3c413dbf_1@dnews>, Hott wrote:
> > In my SQL statement (example)
> >   "Select T1.UserID, T1.RichText1, T2.UserID
> >    from Table1 T1, Table2 T2
> >   Where T1.UserID = T2.UserID
> >   Group by T1.UserID, T1.RichText1
> >   Order by T1.UserID"
> > My DBRichText will Show 'raw' text instead if formatted text.
> > even the DBRichText.PlainText was set.
> > I've found out that this happend when I use "Group by" statement.

> Since this is likely related to the database engine you use better ask
> this in one of the Delphi.Database groups. Be sure to mention which
> database engine you use and if you access it via BDE or ADO or whatever
> else.

> --
> No e-mail responses, please, unless explicitly requested!
> Use the newsgroup archives :
> http://www.mers.com/searchsite.html
> http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
> http://groups.google.com