43/50 lines in command prompt??? URGENT

Hey, I have a problem, I need a routine to set the command prompt to 43/50
lines before my program starts. right now all the output doesnt fit on one
screen but it does when i preview the program in turbo pascal

Re:43/50 lines in command prompt??? URGENT

Mode CON: Lines=50

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 12:46:26 +0100, "Rudeboy303"

"J French" <Bounce_It_je...@iss.u-net.com_.bin> schreef in bericht

> Mode CON: Lines=50

> On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 12:46:26 +0100, "Rudeboy303"
> <!NOSPAM!yellowsqu...@passagen.se> wrote:

> >Hey, I have a problem, I need a routine to set the command prompt to
43/50
> >lines before my program starts. right now all the output doesnt fit on
one
> >screen but it does when i preview the program in turbo pascal

If you want to do it from within your program

uses crt;
begin
   TextMode(lo(lastmode) + Font8x8)

end.

use TextMode(lo(lastmode) ) ;  for switching back to 25 lines.

--
Femme

"Rudeboy303" <!NOSPAM!yellowsqu...@passagen.se> wrote in message...
> Hey, I have a problem, I need a routine to set the command prompt to
43/50
> lines before my program starts. right now all the output doesnt fit
on one
> screen but it does when i preview the program in turbo pascal

uses dos;

Var regs : registers;

BEGIN
  regs.ah:=$00;