TidTCPServer Active := false exception

Can someone please let me know whats the problem, after a connection and
connection is closed, i call TidTCPServer.Active := false; and it raises an
exception in the TerminateAllTreads procedure within Indy.

--
Lee Connell
Live Technology International

Re:TidTCPServer Active := false exception

"Lee Connell" <lconn...@livetechnology.com> wrote in news:3c1fa0dc$1_2@dnews:

> Can someone please let me know whats the problem, after a connection and
> connection is closed, i call TidTCPServer.Active := false; and it raises an
> exception in the TerminateAllTreads procedure within Indy.

A) Whichi version of Indy?

B) What exception? Is it the timeout? If so, its because your not allowing your threads to terminate in a timely
fashion.

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - http://www.pbe.com/Kudzu/
Current Location: St. Petersburg, Russia

IntraWeb - True RAD Development for the web!
FinalBuilder - Automate your build process with visual scripting!
  Both at http://www.AToZedSoftware.com

Other Threads