MD5 and DES crypting in Delphi

Hi,

Does anyone know of any routines for handeling MD5 and DES crypting in
delphi?

Best regards Johan

Re:MD5 and DES crypting in Delphi

On Tue, 9 Apr 1996, Johan Sj?berg wrote:
> Hi,

> Does anyone know of any routines for handeling MD5 and DES crypting in
> delphi?

> Best regards Johan

There are some components for encryption available at

  http://www.cryptocard.com/pascal.html

As far as I recall both MD5 and DES are there.

 .@.@ .@@@  .@@ .@@@@ | "I hate Illinois Nazis"  - Jake
 .##  .# .#.# .#.#    |
 .@.@ .@@@ .@@@@.@ .@ | GO SUNS - GO BRAVES - GO BROWNS
 .@ .@.@ .@.@ .@.@@@@ | Tomas Krag Hansen, k...@diku.dk

Re:MD5 and DES crypting in Delphi

In article <4kdv69$...@mn5.swip.net>, m-25...@mailbox.swipnet.se says...

>Hi,

>Does anyone know of any routines for handeling MD5 and DES crypting in
>delphi?

>Best regards Johan

Goto http://www.cryptocard.com/pascal.html

There you will find FREEWARE components provided by the company I work for, and
written by me(DES provided by Menno Victor van der Star
<s795...@dutiws.twi.tudelft.nl>).

Includes RC4, RC5, MD5, IDEA, BLOWFISH, and DES.

Comes with help file and compiles under Bp7, Delphi 1, and Delphi 2.0.
Compiles to components under Delphi.

Any questions or comments send to me gr...@cryptocard.com

Bye.

Other Threads