Creating new columns runtime..

Hi guys.
Is there an easy way to add a new column to a database table runtime ? I'm
using Delphi 4.0 and Sybase SQLAnywhere 5.0.
This would save me of distributing a new DB to my clients.
Morten

Re:Creating new columns runtime..

I have not used SQLAnywhere but this is out of the Local SQL help that comes
with Delphi they should be similar. Just use the Query Component.

Adds or deletes a column from a table.

ALTER TABLE table_reference DROP [COLUMN] column_reference | ADD [COLUMN]
column_reference [,reference DROP [COLUMN] column_reference | ADD [COLUMN]
column_reference...]

Other Threads