Opening zip files

hey ,,

I want program to open a zip file ...

How can I do it ?

Can I make The Zip File Password Protected ?

Can I notify the User To Enter A Password ?

Or Can I Open The zip file, Giveing him the password with out the user will
know the password... (and with out him to know that I'm entering Password
? )

Thanks

Nadi.

Re:Opening zip files

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:18:33 +0200, "Nadi" <ncar...@sade.com> wrote:
>I want program to open a zip file ...

>How can I do it ?

By writing code that understands the ZIP file format. There is
commercial, shareware and freeware code available.

>Can I make The Zip File Password Protected ?

Yes.

>Can I notify the User To Enter A Password ?

Yes.

>Or Can I Open The zip file, Giveing him the password with out the user will
>know the password... (and with out him to know that I'm entering Password
>? )

Yes.

-Steve

Re:Opening zip files

For full support of .zip files with Delphi, get the freeware package
Delphi Zip.  There's also a BCB version.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Orchard/8607/

Note that zlib uses the same compression as .zip, but it is
not compatible with the .zip file format. Delphi Zip is compatible.

Eric Engler

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:18:33 +0200, "Nadi" <ncar...@sade.com> wrote:
>hey ,,

>I want program to open a zip file ...

>How can I do it ?

>Can I make The Zip File Password Protected ?

>Can I notify the User To Enter A Password ?

>Or Can I Open The zip file, Giveing him the password with out the user will
>know the password... (and with out him to know that I'm entering Password
>? )

>Thanks

>Nadi.

Re:Opening zip files