How to make a Tab Page Invisible or Disabled

On 22 Oct 1996 07:52:50 GMT,
Stephen Novotny  <dis-peo...@intercoast.com.au> wrote:

>How to you do it?

How about the TabVisible property?

Lito

Lito Dizon
adi...@us.net

Re:How to make a Tab Page Invisible or Disabled

OK OK

I will be more explicit.

Q1 -  How do you make a tabsheet (of a WIN95 page control) invisible?
I know there is a visible property, but even if I set it to FALSE the
tabsheet will be visible when the program is RUN.

Q2 - Is there a way to make the actual Tab Invisible.
The result I want is; when on a 3 tabbed form, when one is invisible it
appear to user that the form contains only 2 Tabs

Steve
--------------------------

Angelito Dizon <adi...@mail.us.net> wrote in article
<88644.adi...@mail.us.net>...

> On 22 Oct 1996 07:52:50 GMT,
> Stephen Novotny  <dis-peo...@intercoast.com.au> wrote:

> >How to you do it?

> How about the TabVisible property?

> Lito

> Lito Dizon
> adi...@us.net

Re:How to make a Tab Page Invisible or Disabled

On 27 Oct 1996 00:53:17 GMT, "Stephen Novotny"

<dis-peo...@intercoast.com.au> wrote:
>OK OK

>I will be more explicit.

You don't have to, because it *REALLY* is the TabVisible property that
makes tha page invisible. Just try it...:

    PageControl1.Pages [2].TabVisible := false;  // 3rd page
  end;

Re:How to make a Tab Page Invisible or Disabled

In article <01bbc256$577ce700$7a7116cb@intercoa st.com.au.203.22.112.2>,
  From "Stephen Novotny" <dis-peo...@intercoast.com.au>, the following
was written: > Q1 -  How do you make a tabsheet (of a WIN95 page
control) invisible? > I know there is a visible property, but even if I
set it to FALSE the > tabsheet will be visible when the program is RUN.

> Q2 - Is there a way to make the actual Tab Invisible.
> The result I want is; when on a 3 tabbed form, when one is invisible
> it appear to user that the form contains only 2 Tabs

PMFJI,

Do not use the Visible property.  Use the TabVisible property

Set your active Tab to a visible one and then try:

TabSheet1.Tabvisible := False;

The tab will be gone!

God Bless,

--